For dinner, snacks or to share with friends, these crostini are a light, healthy and absolutely delicious snack!
For 1 serving:
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 slices of bread grain
- Olive oil
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and pepper.
- Make a balsamic reduction heat the vinegar in a small saucepan over medium-high temperature. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Lower the temperature and simmer for 10-15 minutes, until that the balsamic has been reduced by half.
- Spread each bread with a little olive oil and toasted.
- Crushed avocado and divide it evenly among the bread slices. Put the slices of tomato on the avocado and drizzle with balsamic reduction.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately.