What do you need?
Makes 4 servings:
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon peperoncino
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 750 grams of chicken breast, boneless, skinless, cut into pieces.
Continue reading “Thai-style chicken skewers” Tagged : Chicken Skewers
It’s time to dust off your grill and prepare some delicious and super nutritious chicken skewers marinated with garlic and lemon.
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt of grain
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 kg chicken breast, boneless and skinless, cut into small pieces.
Continue reading “Chicken skewers with garlic and lemon” Tagged : Chicken Skewers / chicken skewers marinated with garlic and lemon / nutritious chicken skewers
Ensure that the smallest of the house will eat everything that puts them in the dish is little less than a challenge for most parents. With this simple and tasty recipe, achieve your goal while your children are having fun with his meal.
When you have children, one of the biggest problems lunch or dinner is how to get little ones to eat the whole plate without getting bored in the process. The secret is to make meals fun and attractive potential.
One of the favorite recipes of the kids is these delicious and nutritious full color chicken skewers. Also, this recipe is suitable for celiac and allergic to nuts. Continue reading “Cooking for kids: Chicken Skewers!” Tagged : Chicken Skewers