Light flavorful recipe ideal for lunch or dinner that combines exquisite oriental scents a very low calorie dish.
- 2 ½ tablespoons cornstarch, divided
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 340 grams of lean beef sirloin, sliced thin
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 170 grams of white button-type mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup beef broth, divided
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- ½ cup ginger root, fresh, crushed
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon garlic and chili thai sauce
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup soy sauce.