Rich and healthy smoked salmon pizza with cream cheese, guacamole and capers which you’ll love.
Ingredients (12-14 servings)
- 2 rectangular pita breads 28 x 22 cm each
- ½ cup guacamole
- ½ cup cream cheese with garlic and spices
- 300 grams smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 10 thin slices of red onion
- 3 tablespoons capers
- ½ cup fresh dill, chopped
- 2-3 lemon slices.
- Heat the pitas in the oven at 200°C until golden and crisp. Let cool on a plate for 2 minutes or so.
- Combine cream cheese with guacamole. Spread mixture over pitas and top with smoked salmon.
- Garnish with slices of onion, capers and dill.
- Slices and serve with a lemon squeeze.