For holiday season delight your guests with this delicious sandwich.
Ingredients (8 servings)
- 2 cans gravy
- 1 can gravy type meat sauce
- 2 cups water
- 32 slices roast beef, very thin
- 16 slicing provolone cheese, very thin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large baguettes.
- Preheat oven to 175° C.
- In a large pot serves gravy with meat sauce and water, season with salt and pepper to taste. Bring to boil.
- Once the mixture is boiling, add the roast beef and heat for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- While heated roast beef, part baguettes into 4 slices and subsequently part each slice in half.
- Arrange bread on a baking sheet, remove the roast beef and accommodates 4 slices in each pan, cover with 2 slices of provolone cheese. Cover with another pan and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve accompanied by gravy mixture on a small plate, so you can dip your sandwich before each bite.