Spicy Thai dish that mixes very well pork with mint, cilantro and toasted rice.
- Servings: 2
- Preparation: 27 min
- Cooking: 2 min
- Total time: 25 min
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Season: All year
- Place of preparation: In the kitchen
- Country: Indonesia.
- 350 grams minced pork
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon ground roasted rice
- Mint leaves for garnish.
- In a pot or kettle boil boiling water over medium heat.
- Once the water is boiling add the minced pork and cook for 2 minutes or until the meat is cooked. Then remove, drain, reserve and leave to cool.
- Already cold meat placed in a big bowl and add the chopped onion, chopped mint leaves, chopped cilantro and stir.
- Season with lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, chili powder and ground roasted rice. Mix well.
- To serve, garnish with mint leaves.
- This dish is usually served with cucumber and glutinous rice.