A simple but delicious salad of cauliflower, potato, eggs and tomatoes, can also serve as a garnish for meats and stews.
- 1/2 cooked cauliflower
- 2 cooked potatoes cut into cubes
- Lemon juice
- 2 boiled eggs cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons red vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Servings: 6
- Preparation: 15 min
- Cooking: 25 min
- Total time: 40 min
- Difficulty: Easy
- Season: All year
- Calorie level: Medium
- In a large bowl place the cauliflower cut into slices.
- Incorporate the sliced potato and tomato. Reserve.
- Prepare a vinaigrette with oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Add chopped egg, chopped parsley and vinaigrette, stir gently and serve.
- It can serve as a salad or garnish of meats and stews.
- The cauliflower should preferably be firm to the bite, not very cooked.