The sweet and spicy combinations of this bleeding refresh you with a completely unique taste.
What do you need?
- 1 small bundle of raspberries
- 1 small bundle of strawberries
- 1 lemon
- 2 apples
- 1 serrano chile, or more to taste
- ½ cup white grape juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 can mineral water
- Mint leaves, for garnish.
- Finely chop the apples and strawberries. Cut the lemon and thickly sliced serrano chile.
- Put all fruit in a large pitcher, add a pinch of sugar between each addition. You can use honey or agave instead of sugar to give original touch.
- After the fruits, add serrano chile and remaining sugar. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add grape juice and ends with the mineral water. Refrigerate.
- Serve cold with mint leaves.