Mozambique recipe of a delicious grilled chicken with a touch of spice. An interesting way to prepare the grilled chicken.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation: 25min
- Cooking: 25min
- Total time: 50min
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Season: All year
- Calorie level: Low
- Place of preparation: On the grill
- Country: Mozambique
- 4 pieces of chicken
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 125 ml lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Bird’s eye chili to taste.
- In a bowl or large bowl pour the olive oil, pepper, chopped garlic, lemon juice, sea salt, chopped ginger and chilies. Mix all ingredients.
- Spread the chicken thighs with the mix ingredients and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Cooking on the grill to medium heat (at the end of your taste), adding the initial preparation to add more flavor.
Serve with fried or boiled potatoes, rice and green salad.
- You can use other parts of the chicken for this recipe, including a whole chicken.