Ingredients (4 servings)
- 2 cups penne pasta
- 400 grams diced turkey breast
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 cups fresh broccoli
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2½ cups half cream
- ¼ cup lemon juice.
- Cook pasta in boiling water with a little oil. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, place a tablespoon of butter and add the diced turkey, until already pink color should not be seen. Remove from heat but keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add broccoli, flour, chicken broth, thyme, pepper and salt.
- Mixing cream with half the lemon juice, stir well and incorporates a mix of broccoli. Bring to boil and cook for two to three minutes (until thickened).
- Strain the pasta and serve with sauce, spices and broccoli mixture.