For those days when you just want a comforting hot soup not misses this delicious recipe…
- 1 chicken, roasted
- 2.5L chicken stock
- 2 cups carrots, chopped
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 2 yellow onions, chopped
- 600 grams noodles
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1¼ teaspoons salt
- Optional: minced garlic, rosemary, thyme and parsley
- Shred the roasted chicken.
- Fill a large pot with chicken broth. Add roasted chicken bones and a little thyme. Let simmer for 1 hour and a half, removing excess fat with a small strainer.
- Pass the soup through a super fine sieve to remove the bones and thyme. Return the soup to the pot.
- Add the carrots, celery and onion. Let simmer and heat for 20 minutes.
- In another pot prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add the shredded chicken to the pan, season with salt and pepper, and heat over low heat for 2 hours. Add pasta 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve hot.