A romantic dinner for two should include this delicious parmesan crusted Mahi Mahi recipe to be really special.
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 1/3 cup flour
- ¼ cup milk
- 1/3 cup panko
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon peperoncino
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2-4 fillets of mahi mahi
- 3 tablespoons butter.
- Prepare three shallow bowls. Put flour in the first, milk second. Combine the panko, Parmesan cheese, peperoncino, pepper and salt in the third.
- Covers the fillets with flour, then milk, then panko. Press the mixture against the fish.
- Melt butter in a pan. Fry fillets until golden.
- Serve immediately.