The arugula is an example of variety in our salads. Good and colorful accompanying our dishes perfectly.
This vegetable is the perfect alternative to lettuce. If we are tired of eating the same thing, put some variety in our dishes never comes amiss.
- 1 bunch arugula
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 piece light cheese
- Some tomato confit
- Some black olives
- Medium cucumber
- Vinegar or lemon.
- Thoroughly wash the arugula. Cut it into pieces with hands and throw it in the bowl where salad ready to serve.
- Cut the sliced black olives, sliced cucumber and diced cheese.
- Chop very well the garlic clove.
- Throw it all in the bowl where the arugula.
- Spices to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add oil and if you want a little vinegar or lemon.
- It’s a perfect salad to accompany any dish on the table: chicken breast, steak or fish.
- It is always advisable to not season if we have guests at home. We believe that it is best that each season is the ration in his own plate.
- To give a touch of class can serve the salad in a small bowl for each diner.
- Add lettuce or replace the tomato confit by cherry tomatoes gives it a touch of originality to our salad.
- Another option to do it is to add red cabbage, which gives another flavor and color to our plate.