This holiday allows your children with some delicious and super simple lemon crepes with covering of blueberry. You will love them!
Ingredients (6-8 servings)
- 3 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 orange juice
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- A pinch of sugar or substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter or melted coconut oil
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups naturally Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon custard
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries, for garnish.
- Boil at medium heat the blueberries and the orange juice in a covered pot until the blueberries form a sauce, about 15 minutes. Transfer to a blender and make a puree.
- In a medium bowl mix the milk, eggs, sugar, lemon zest, vanilla and butter until combined. Stir in flour.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray or butter and heats up to a medium temperature.
- Pour 1/3 cup of batter into the pan and immediately rotate the pan so that the mixture coats the surface in a single thin layer. Heats 1-2 minutes, until the bottom begins to brown.
- Turns crepe and heat for 1 minute. Remove from pan and repeat with the remaining mixture.
- In a small bowl combine the yogurt and lemon custard. Fill the crepes with the mixture and roll.
- Serve with blueberry sauce and garnish with fresh blueberries.