Give an oriental touch to your super healthy meal with this delicious salad that has a very rich and original dressing.
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 4 large handfuls mixed lettuces
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup pineapple, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, cut into wedges
- 1 cup edamame
- 2 avocados, sliced
For the dressing
- 3 tablespoons white miso
- 1 small carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1/4 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons mirin sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a blender. Blend until mixture is smooth and creamy. Pour into a container.
- Mix the lettuce, strawberries, pineapple, orange and edamame in a large bowl. Stir well.
- Just before serving, cut the avocado into slices and sprinkle with rice vinegar to prevent rust.
- Place the avocado on the salad and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve with carrot and ginger dressing.