See the quick way to remove salt cod and cook delicious way with these tips:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red pepper, in small cubes
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 4 tomatoes in small cubes
- ½ cup tomato puree
- ¼ cup water
- 4 cups of cod, desalted and crumbled
- A pinch of black pepper and paprika
- 1 cup cambray potato, bleached
- ¼ cup pitted green olives, halved
- 6 chili’s
- 3 tablespoons parsley, washed disinfected and chopped.
- Heat the oil in a skillet, cooking garlic and red pepper, garlic until golden. Add onion and leaves to take a clear tone; Stir in tomatoes and allows that they release their juice. Add the puree and water and stir well.
- Incorporates the cod to the pan and continue cooking over low heat, stirring constantly; sprinkle with pepper and paprika and add cambray potatoes, olives and chili’s.
- Cook covered for 10 minutes more; remove from heat and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.