Discover a tasty recipe that eating vegetables and carbohydrates at the same time.
Ingredients for 5 people:
- 250 grams lasagne sheets
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 kg spinach
- 2 small or large eggplants
- 3-4 carrots
- 3 leeks
- 1 liter milk
- One pot of homemade tomato sauce
- olive oil
- black, butter and salt.
- Cut all vegetables into cubes, less spinach to reheat them later. In the same frying pan we are going to do all the vegetables and separately because each has a different point of cooking. So in the pan you choose sauteed spinach (can be done in two batches because bulk lot and then are wasted), and reserve.
- Do the same operation in the same pan, and separately with zucchini, eggplant and carrot and we are reserving it, with each vegetable adds a splash of olive oil and season. And finally will do the same with the leeks in the same pan; without boarding will add a bit of water so the cook picks up the flavor of other vegetables. Once it’s done we left a little bit of Leek in the Pan and other reserves.
- Then in the same pan where we left a little leek we will start making the sauce. To make the bechamel: we will miss some of the reserved leek, butter and three tablespoons of olive oil, and when hot add the flour. Stir well. You should know not to crude oil. Then poured milk little by little, we have because of heat in the microwave, and as we know it is not necessary to stop spinning.
- It is stirring and adding more milk. The salt, pepper and nutmeg test, that the taste of each one. Once that is linked the bechamel left cook for about 10 minutes to mix the ingredients well. And, list! In part we cook plates of lasagna as we enter the brand that we have purchased. After cooking the dwell on a clean cloth on the counter, for drain.
- Assembling the lasagna. In the bottom of the dish a layer of bechamel source and top plates. Then it will be the layer of spinach, although previously we should mix them with a bit of bechamel. We cover all the spinach with plates, and we go for the next floor. Mix half of vegetables with tomato and bechamel, and the other half only with bechamel.
- And the rest of the floors are becoming: vegetables with tomato and bechamel sauce, plates; vegetables with bechamel and plates; and two more successive floors. Later ends on the last floor with plates and a bit of bechamel. Finally sprinkle some grated cheese (optional) and baked 30 minutes at 180 degrees, and gratin the last 15 minutes.