Delicious and super healthy dish to finish the week of light, healthy and delicious.
Ingredients (4-6 servings)
- 4 fillets salmon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
For the avocado salsa
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 3 red chillies, seeded, sliced
- 2 lemons juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- Salt, to taste.
- Combine the salt, coriander, cumin, paprika, onion and black pepper.
- Spread the mixture over the salmon fillets drizzled with olive oil. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill.
- Combine avocado, onion, chiles, cilantro, lemon juice, olive oil and salt in a bowl. Chill until ready to use the sauce.
- Handle the grilled salmon.
- Serve the salmon topped with avocado sauce.