Ingredients (8 servings)
- 500 grams of fillet of red snapper
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup green salsa
- ¼ cup low-fat mayonnaise (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 16 slices avocado
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 lemons, cut in half.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine lemon juice, cilantro, oil and fish in a resealable plastic bag and refrigerate for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Mixed green sauce with mayonnaise, if you want a creamy green sauce. Blend until smooth.
- Remove fish from marinade bag, season with ½ teaspoon salt and heat on the grill for 6 minutes on each side. Let sit for a few minutes and cut it with a fork.
- Fill each tortilla with ¼ cup shredded cabbage and 2 slices of avocado. Divide the fish proportionately among all the tortillas and sprinkle with a tablespoon of sauce. Sprinkle with salt and serve with remaining lemon half.