Delicious rice with poblano peppers combined to give you a delicious and exquisite touch of Mexican flavor.
- 2 cups rice
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 2 poblano peppers
- ½ cup cheese, grated
- Salt to taste.
- Soaking the rice in hot water for 15 minutes. Drain and fry in a pan over low heat with a little oil without letting it brown, until it has absorbed all the water.
- Puree the onion with the garlic and a little salt, to taste. Remove the excess oil from the pan and incorporates the onion mixture.
- Stir in broth and bring to a boil.
- In another pan handle, peel and grind the peppers with a little milk and salt to taste. Stir rice mixture. Cover and heat until liquid is absorbed.
- Add the grated cheese and serve.