Besides not contain gluten, this recipe is super healthy and, therefore, you will enjoy some delicious cookies without guilt!
Ingredients (24 biscuits)
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 to 4 large egg whites, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups semisweet chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 180º C. Covers two baking sheets with waxed paper and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix the sugar with the cocoa and salt. Stir in egg whites, one at a time, and vanilla extract and beat until the mixture is moist.
- Carefully add the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture over the baking sheets, forming 12 dough balls per tray and separating them well.
- Bake for 14 minutes or until the top is shiny and slightly cracked.
- Remove the wax paper from the trays and accommodate it, with everything and cookies, in grills to cool. Let cool completely before removing, very carefully, from the waxed paper.