Perfect seasoning with an exquisite crispy touch to give it a texture without equal to your favorite meals.
What do you need?
Makes 4 servings:
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Oil spray.
- Beat eggs in a bowl and add the mustard.
- Combine bread crumbs with Italian seasoning in a bowl.
- Dip the florets of cauliflower in egg and then cover with bread crumbs mixture.
- Put florets on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper and bake at 200°C for 15-20 minutes, rolling over to the half of the time.
- Serve with marinara sauce.