Do you already have prepared caramel recipe? Now eat it with exquisite pieces of walnut crepes and dessert for a delicious and very Mexican.
Ingredients (6 servings)
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Chopped walnuts.
- Blend milk, flour, eggs, salt and sugar in a blender.
- Heat oil in a small frying pan.
- Serves some batter into the pan, making sure to cover the entire pan, heat for 45 seconds, until lightly browned underneath. Repeated with the remaining mixture.
- See accommodating crepes on a greased bowl, bending them in four.
- In a small saucepan heat the caramel with a little milk until desired consistency, without boiling.
- Pour the caramel sauce over the crepes and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
- Serve immediately.