With a little spicy touch this pasta with cream and tomato is perfect to complement a cold or rainy day.
What do you need?
For 4 servings:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon peperoncino
- 1 can of 400 grams tomato sauce
- ½ cup whipping cream
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 500 grams capellini.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, basil and pepperoncino and heated for 1 more minute.
- Includes tomato sauce, cream, pepper and salt. Let it boil to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and add to the pot of sauce. Stir well.
- Serve hot.