Enjoy dessert with the combination of all preparing this succulent and delicious cranberry and apple pie.
- 7 Apples
- 340 grams fresh blueberries
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ lemon juice
- Pie dough
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon water
- Granulated sugar, for dusting.
- Peel and cut the apples into thin slices. Add them to a large bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Stir in cranberries, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt. Stir to combine well.
- Arrange the pie dough in the pan. Add the apple mixture. Cover with the remaining pie dough and seals the edges.
- Cut 4 stripes on the cover of mass to create ventilation. Spread with beaten egg and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 218°C for 20 minutes. Lower the temperature to 190°C and continue bake for 45 minutes more. Cover the edges with foil if they begin to brown too quickly.
- Let cool slightly and serve.