Here we bring you the recipe for the Choux pastry.
- 250ml water
- 5 eggs
- 100 grams of butter
- 150 grams of flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of sugar.
Choux pastry Preparation
- Preheat oven to 200° C. In a saucepan place the water, butter, salt and sugar to boil. Remove from heat and add all the flour. Put back on the fire and mix continuously until you have a smooth dough that comes off of the pan.
- Let cool slightly add 4 eggs one at a time, stirring very well.
- Place dough in a pipe and make the choux any way you want.
- Paint the choux with egg beaten with a little water.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and filled with whipped cream, pastry cream, chocolate, pate, tuna salad or ham.