Simply delicious! A scrumptious dessert that will fill with energy.
- 6 squares chocolate brownie
- ¼ cup hot chocolate liquid
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped salted nuts
- 6 cherries
- 1.5 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- ¾ cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour cake
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Prepare a mold approximately 33×22 cms with butter and flour.
- Melt chocolate and butter over water bath and let cool.
- In a small bowl beat the eggs and sugar until they are light in color and add them to the chocolate mixture.
- In another bowl mix flour, salt and baking powder, add to the chocolate mixture along with vanilla and nuts.
- Pour into pan and bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool and cut into squares.
Preparation of Sundae
- Place 3 squares Brownie in one of two serving plates.
- Covers each square with a small scoop of ice cream.
- Add the chocolate liquid and sprinkle with the remaining nuts.
- Finish by adding a cherry to the top.