A delicious super professional dessert that will make you look like the best chef in the family.
What do you need?
- 60 grams of semi-sweet chocolate confectionery
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon of instant coffee granules
- Ice cream, to serve.
- Preheat oven to 218° C and sprayed two ramekins with cooking spray. Put the ramekins on a baking sheet. Separates.
- Combine the chocolate and butter in a bowl and heat in microwave until melted, about 1 minute. Stir until it is smooth return to the microwave for 15 additional seconds, where necessary.
- In bowl of chocolate add sugar, egg and yolk, and stir until smooth. Add flour and instant coffee stirring until combined.
- Pour into two ramekins, distributing evenly.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the shores have come off but the center is still soft. Be careful not to over bake.
- Let cool in the ramekins for 1 minute. After slightly off the edges with a butter knife and invests on dishes to serve.
- Serve with ice cream.