The sauce that you will be able to prepare this recipe will give you a super special, original and unforgettable flavor to this classic Mexican dish.
What do you need?
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or canola oil
- 410g tomatoes, diced
- 226 grams tomato sauce
- 110 grams green chiles, chopped
- ½ cup salsa
- 110 grams cream cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed or shredded
- 12 tortillas or corn flour
- 1½ cups Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 176º C.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce and chiles. Let simmer and cook for 3 more minutes. The largest tomato pieces that could be crushing.
- Covers the bottom of a pan to bake 22 x 33 cm. with 1/3 cup tomato and chili sauce.
- Incorporates chutney and cream cheese to the mixture of tomato and pepper, until cream cheese is well combined. Separate 1/3 cup of the salsa.
- Add chicken, stir to combine. Keep the hot mixture at low temperature.
- Heat tortillas to make them soft. Fill each tortilla with ¼ cup of the chicken mixture, roll and accommodated in the mold to bake with the opening facing down. Repeat with the remaining tortillas, arranging the enchiladas in a single layer.
- Covers that you separated with sauce and grated cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.