Pamper yourself with a delicious drink and super original tea that will refresh leaving you an incomparable taste.
What do you need?
For 2 servings:
- 1 cup milk
- 4 bags of chai tea
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- 2 cups coffee ice cream
- Ground nutmeg and whipped cream, for garnish.
- Prepare the tea by heating milk to average temperature in a pot.
- Add the cinnamon and tea bags and let it boil to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Removed from the heat and let stay for 5 minutes more before removing the cinnamon and tea bags.
- Leave to cool for 20 minutes. Place the tea and ice cream in blender and press until it is well combined. Add more ice cream or ice to desired consistency.
- Serve with nutmeg and whipped cream.