Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1/3 cup water
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon of garlic, chopped
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- ¼ teaspoon pepperoncino
- 24 cucumber slices, thin
- ½ cup Panko
- 1/3 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 500 grams of salmon in Alaska, finely chopped
- 1 egg white
- 1½ teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Hoisin sauce
- 4 hamburger buns with sesame seeds, toasted.
Continue reading “Salmon Burger with Hoisin sauce”
Pamper your children in the holiday season with these easy, quick and delicious mini pizzas. Personalize with your favorite ingredients and enjoy a delicious family dinner.
Ingredients (12 servings)
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 can pizza sauce or tomato sauce
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 48 mini pepperoni (regular size or cut into 4 parts)
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of sweetener
- Pinch of black pepper.
Continue reading “Mini pizzas”
Rich and healthy smoked salmon pizza with cream cheese, guacamole and capers which you’ll love.
Ingredients (12-14 servings)
- 2 rectangular pita breads 28 x 22 cm each
- ½ cup guacamole
- ½ cup cream cheese with garlic and spices
- 300 grams smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 10 thin slices of red onion
- 3 tablespoons capers
- ½ cup fresh dill, chopped
- 2-3 lemon slices.
Continue reading “Smoked Salmon Pizza”
This delicious pizza will be the special guest with all your guests. The exquisite combination of flavors will delight all your friends. Try it!
Ingredients (1 pizza 30 cm. Diameter)
- ½ cup hot water
- 2¼ teaspoons instant yeast
- 1¼ cups water, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups bread flour (can substitute regular flour)
- 1½ teaspoons salt.
Continue reading “Mushroom Pizza with pesto”
In recent years, the number of people who have chosen to follow a vegetarian lifestyle has increased considerably and, with it, the variety of recipes that can be developed without having to add any type of meat or fish.
The tofu burger is the perfect dish for those vegetarians who want to eat a tasty burger without the use of meat. Lovers of the beef burgers should also try this recipe if you ever want some variety from time to time. Continue reading “Tofu Burger”
It is about the Super Bowl and you have to be prepared, I will give you an idea of pizza made with pita bread, so we’ll be eating in a healthier way.
Reinvents the traditional hamburger and make it all a worthy dish to bring to the Office.
Are you tired of not knowing what to do to the Tupper? In the same way that with the change of season we adapt our closet in culinary matters fall requires another type of dishes.
This week, from us, revealing a simple recipe to bring to the Office and generate envy. Forget open the tupper and depress you. Delight your palate in your day to day; How? Attentive to how to prepare this “veal hamburger with mushrooms and onion”. Continue reading “Veal hamburger with mushrooms and onion”
As always we like to recommend places and corners with some charm. Distinctive touches that are out of the ordinary and those give our taste buds and sense a pleasant flavor and taste for good food.
At number 11 Calle de Juan Hurtado de Mendoza in Madrid is the Baby Grill restaurant, Rubaiyat space dedicated to tapas and dishes. A place of the benchmark capital in grilled meats that extends its succulent dishes with a new hamburger. The Rubaiyat hamburger is a reinterpretation of the American classic in the Brazilian style of Rubaiyat. Continue reading “Gourmet Hamburger of kobe beef”
4 to 8 parts
- 8 hamburger buns
- 1 kg surimi sticks
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Lettuce, tomato and onion rings
- Mayonnaise ketchup sauce and mustard to taste
- Oil for frying
- 8 slices manchego or yellow cheese.
Continue reading “Lent Burgers”