Share your family with this delicious dish that will take you only 20 minutes to prepare!
What do you need?
Makes 4 servings:
- 250 grams Capellini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 kg tomatoes
- 1 cup basil, chopped
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup parmesan cheese.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions until to the date. Use tweezers to remove the pasta from the pan and keeps water.
- Put the garlic and olive oil in a large skillet. Heat over medium heat until garlic is tender (about 2 minutes).
- Increase heat to medium-high, add the tomatoes and salt, to taste. Heat for 2 minutes.
- Includes ½ cup pasta water to pan with tomatoes. Bring to a boil, lower the temperature and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the pasta and heat for another 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Add basil and Parmesan cheese; stir well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately.