Ingredients (4 servings)
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon dried tarragon
- Pinch of sugar
- Rock salt and ground pepper
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 slices of white bread loaf, cut into large pieces
- 4 sole fillets
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard.
- Preheat oven to 232º C.
- Arrange the tomatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon tarragon, sugar, salt and pepper. Roasts on the bottom rack of the oven until it’s remain soft, 20 to 25 minutes. (Do not turn the oven)
- In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise, ½ teaspoon tarragon and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste and spread.
- Covers another baking sheet with foil and rub with oil. In a food processor put the pan with a pinch of salt and pepper and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Processes until small crumbs form.
- Arrange the fillets in the baking dish, season with salt and pepper. Spread mustard on top and sprinkle with bread crumbs, pressing to adhere.
- Bake fish in the upper rack until fish is fully cooked and the breadcrumbs are golden, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Serve with tomatoes and sauce.