Pamper your palate with the mixture of flavors that this salad offers you.
Ingredients (6 servings)
- ½ kilo of fresh asparagus, split into three
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons peach jam
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted.
- Arrange the asparagus in a microwave-proof bowl, cover with hot water and two to three minutes (until tender but still crisp).
- While it heats, prepare water with ice out of the microwave, remove the hot water and put the asparagus in it. Back to casting asparagus and dry with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl mix the vinegar, orange juice, marmalade and sesame. Place asparagus and strawberries in a large bowl and mix the dressing.