Eggs are a natural source of protein, so it is recommended to eat a few times a week. Being so versatile, you can cook almost any dish. For example, making omelet with vegetables.
- 1 whole egg
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup diced courgettes (also known as zucchini)
- 2/3 cup whole corn (does not matter whether canned or fresh)
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons smoked gouda cheese (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons finely sliced green onion
- Little salt.