If you’re dieting this recipe you’ll love, these sweet yogurt ice cream cupcakes are delicious, light and healthy. Try it!
Ingredients (12 cupcakes)
- 250 grams vanilla Greek yogurt
- 8 strawberries
- ½ banana, ripe
- 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips.
- Accommodates 12 individual silicone molds for miniature cupcakes on a tray that can be frozen.
- Fill each mold halfway with yogurt.
- Puree strawberries and bananas. Add a small spoonful to each mold until you can not see the yogurt.
- Add another tablespoon of yogurt to each mold. Sprinkle with some mini chocolate chips.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.