With only 30 calories per serving, this dessert quickly became one of our favorites for its great taste and healthy ingredients.
Ingredients (12 cupcakes)
- 250 grams vanilla Greek yogurt
- 8 strawberries
- Half banana
- 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips.
- Arrange 12 mini silicone cup on a plastic tray or on a wooden cutting board.
- Fill each cup with yogurt up to the half.
- Puree strawberries and bananas. Add a teaspoon of the mixture to each cup, so do not reach the yogurt.
- Cover with remaining yogurt. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on each cup.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Let is defrosted for 10 minutes before serving.