Succulent and super simple dish to delight your family and loved ones. Don’t miss to prepare it!
Ingredients (4 servings)
- ½ cup of integral bread crumbs
- ½ cup walnuts, ground
- 4 salmon fillets
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice.
- Preheat oven to 218°. In a small bowl combine bread crumbs and pecans, separates.
- Arrange fillets in a large baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over the fillets, pressing to coat well. Put them in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until fish is tender and fully cooked.
- Serve warm.