For those who follow a strict vegan diet is difficult to enjoy the most desserts. We replace animal foods with healthier versions. Here the delicious result!
- 2¼ cups whole wheat flour
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cocoa, unsweetened
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup banana
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1½ cups water
- 4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar.
- Preheat oven to 171° C. Prepare a cast of 27 x 17 cm greasing it with olive oil with whole wheat flour.
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients and mix. Add the chocolate chips.
- In a medium bowl mash the bananas well with a large spoon. Add olive oil, water and vinegar and whisk well.
- Combine the ingredients in both bowls, mixing well until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and bake for 15-30 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes in pan. Slice and serve.