Enjoy a sweet and delicious option with coffee in the morning or evening with the delicious taste of chocolate.
- 1¾ cup oatmeal
- 3 egg whites
- ¾ cup cocoa
- ½ cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup natural Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 176º C. Covers a mold for 12 muffins with cup stock of aluminum foil. Separate.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor, except the chocolate chips. Blend until oats remain crushed and smooth.
- Arrange the mixture in a bowl and gently incorporates half of the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the mold.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Take the muffins and distributes the remaining chocolate chips on each. Return to oven and bake for 2-5 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve.