Delicious pasta salad filled with cheese served on a bed of spinach, with a healthy mix of chopped vegetables.
Ingredients (4 servings):
- 1 cucumber
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 red pepper
- 250 grams cheese tortellini
- ¼ cup Italian dressing for salads
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese, to taste
- 2½ cups fresh spinach.
- Chop cucumber, zucchini, squash and peppers into small pieces. Separate.
- Prepare the tortellini according to package directions. Remove from heat, strain and rinse the pasta in cold water. Put it in a large bowl.
- Adds to bowl the chopped vegetables and Italian dressing. Season with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Cover with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately on a bed of spinach.
Tips. If you do not want to eat the salad immediately, cover the bowl and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 day. Add spinach just before serving.