What do you need?
Makes 4 servings:
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon peperoncino
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 750 grams of chicken breast, boneless, skinless, cut into pieces.
- To prepare the marinade combines soy, honey, sesame oil, lemon, garlic, sriracha, the peperoncino and cilantro. Mix well.
- Pour the marinade into a resealable plastic bag and add the chicken. Seal bag and shake well.
- Put the bag in the refrigerator and marinate of 3-4 hours.
- Preheat grill until very hot. Divide the chicken evenly between 4 skewers and insert it into wooden sticks.
- Place the skewers on the grill and heat on low. Heat until well cooked.
- Serve with peanut sauce.