An excellent snack for hot days is this delicious and super light spring rolls.
What do you need? (For 4 servings)
- 12 shrimps, cooked
- 90 grams rice noodles
- 8 rice paper sheets
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- A bunch of mint leaves
- A bunch of cilantro
- A bunch of basil leaves
- ½ cup shredded lettuce.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Leave to cool.
- Peel the shrimp and cut in half lengthwise.
- Dip each piece of rice paper (one at a time) in a bowl of hot water until smooth. Put the leaf on a plate.
- Place 3 half shrimps in one half of the paper, leaving approximately 3 cm on each side.
- Put one or two slices of mango over the shrimp. Add some noodles, mint, cilantro and basil, complete with lettuce.
- Wrap the ingredients with rice paper, making a fold at the bottom toward the center, then folding the edges to the center as well. Wrap well, forming a tight roll.