Delicious shrimp with a delicious flavor that will make your dinner full of success. Try it!
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 twigs of fresh thyme
- 1 6cm strip orange zest
- 3 fresh rosemary sprigs in half
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 750 grams extra large shrimp, peeled
- 1½ tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt.
- Preheat oven to 204° C.
- Pour olive oil into a 22 x 33 cm baking pan. Add the thyme, rosemary, orange zest and pepper. Bake until the oil remains fragrant, about 12 minutes.
- Add shrimp to pan and combine with a wooden spoon until fully covered. Bake until shrimp turn pink and stay firm, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the vinegar and ½ teaspoon salt. Stir well and let sit at room temperature for 5 minutes. Sprinkle shrimp with ½ teaspoon salt.