Simple and super healthy option for lunch or dinner. Seize the grill or in a frying pan, you will know just as rich.
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons sesame
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon peperoncino
- 680 grams of salmon fillet, skinless, into pieces of 2.5 cm
- 2 lemons, sliced very thin
- Olive oil spray
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 16 skewer sticks.
- Heat grill to medium heat and spritz with spray. Mix oregano, sesame, cumin and peperoncino in a small bowl. Separate.
- Starting and ending with salmon weapon the skewers alternating salmon and lemon slices folded over 8 pairs of parallel skewer sticks to form 8 skewers in total.
- Sprinkle the fish with oil and season with salt and spice mixture.
- Grill fish, turning occasionally, until it is completely opaque, 8 to 10 minutes.