These salmon burgers are a perfect and different option, its delicious and intense flavor you’ll love.
What do you need?
For 4 servings:
- 500g fillet salmon, skinless
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and crushed
- ¼ cup fresh chives, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, ground
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup wasabi powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- Coconut oil, for frying.
- Rinse salmon, dry it with a paper towel and cut into 0.5 cm cubes.
- In a large bowl combine the salmon, ginger, scallions, cilantro, eggs, lemon juice, almond flour and salt.
- In a small bowl combine the wasabi powder with water to form a paste.
- Incorporates wasabi paste to the mixture of salmon.
- Shape 4 hamburger meat with your hands.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high temperature.
- Fry meat until it is golden, 6 to 8 minutes.