Perfect to accompany your favorite healthy dishes this season to have an enviable figure.
What do you need?
- 3 sweet potatoes
- Rock salt
- Black pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup canola oil or olive oil
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped.
- Put the potatoes in a large pot of boiling water and heat until soft. Let cool and cut each potato into strips.
- Preheat grill to medium temperature.
- Combine 1 tablespoon salt, lemon zest and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Spread the potatoes with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Put the potatoes on the grill and handle on both sides until they are golden and cooked, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a plate. Sprinkle with mixture of salt, lemon pepper, and chopped cilantro.