A delicious option to share with your family is this original grilled chicken topped with a delicious honey and mustard sauce.
What do you need?
Makes 4 servings:
- 1/2 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed and ground
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt grain
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon peperoncino
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a bowl. Stir well.
- Separate 4 tablespoons and pour the remaining sauce over the chicken. While bathing the chicken and cover with plastic. Keep 30 to 45 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat grill over medium heat to medium-high. Grill chicken 6-7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Pour remaining marinade over chicken and let stand, covered with aluminium foil, for 5 minutes.