Super healthy and absolutely delicious gourmet sandwich perfect for those days when you want something easy and delicious for dinner.
Ingredients (4 servings):
- 1 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 8 slices bread
- 110 grams brie Cheese, sliced
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped.
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 200° C.
- Spray cookie sheet for baking with cooking spray and accommodates the apples in a single layer. Roasts until apples are soft and begin to caramelize, about 15 minutes.
- Heat the panini press over medium-high heat.
- Spread butter on each slice of bread. Turn the bread and accommodates brie cheese, the roasted apples and walnuts. Closes with another slice of bread.
- Handle two panini at once, with the lid closed, until cheese is melted and bread is toasted, for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.