Whether accompanying your favorites or as a prelude to any of them Mexican dishes, you’ll love this red rice.
- 250 grams rice
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 piece onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon powder
- Clean, wash and drain the rice.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan, add the garlic and rice and stir constantly until the rice is golden. Remove the garlic.
- Blend tomatoes with onion, strain and add to the rice.
- Add 3 cups water and chicken bouillon powder. Lower the temperature and heat, covered, until the rice is ready.
- Serve hot.